For Sale, Under Offer £825,000 UNDER OFFER - House
Superb detached contemporary coastal home in favoured West Saltdean with views along the cliff top and out over the sea. Extremely versatile light & bright airy living with its open plan reception with fabulous south facing sun deck. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 reception areas and an office.
Contemporary coastal home, elegant, inviting, spacious and relaxing
– South-facing sun deck, a real suntrap with boardwalk style decking and alabaster white cobble stone borders giving a Mediterranean feel, inspired from Santorini give a year round holiday feel.
– Extremely versatile light bright airy living area with open-plan lounge, dining room and sunroom, a sociable space for entertaining with large floor to ceiling windows making a soothing connection between indoors with the out. In fact there is this same seamless flow throughout the house with plenty of natural light.
– Boat house styled fully insulated outside office with ocean-inspired vignettes and a Beach Hut workshop that further enforces the coastal beach theme making it feel like summer all year round. The beach and natural elements are reflected in several rooms inside giving the house a real connection to its seaside location.
– Travertine tiled entrance hall and Plantation shutters
– Fully equipped high gloss white kitchen units with quality stainless steel appliances leading into a separate utility room including a large walk-in larder.
– Downstairs office and bedroom
– The beach is only 3 minutes walk away accessed via a subway tunnel under the
main coast road. A short walk to the local shops and picturesque Rottingdean village
with coastal paths and wonderful walks on the South Downs to Lewes or further afield.
Choose between walking or cycling along the scenic undercliff walkway from Saltdean to the
cosmopolitan Marina or a swim in the sea or at Saltdean Lido.
– From here you can enjoy the beautiful coast, take a morning walk and have a healthier lifestyle.
– Two large Master bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom, one with Sun terrace, both with sea views.
-Large double bedroom with South Downs views, plus another double bedroom with adjoining office.
– Also has wide side access with bike shed on one side of property and a separate BBQ area on the other side.
– 10 minutes drive to Brighton, close to bus routes for city centre and Brighton Train Station
– 5 minutes walk to shops and the Oval Park with Tennis Courts, outdoor Gym, Children’s Playground
– 8 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to picturesque village of Rottingdean
– 3 minutes walk to Saltdean Lido and the Beach
– Closest schools: Saltdean Primary, Longhill School and private schools Brighton College and Roedean
What the Owners Say:
We love the South facing boardwalk-style decking bordered by white cobblestones. It was inspired by holidays in Santorini and has given us an all year round holiday feel. The house is so spacious with wonderful natural light throughout and waking up every morning with sea views has been a dream come true. The versatility of having an insulated outside office also allowed us to separate work and home life.